Spencer and I are just 28 days away from our 2015 Italian vacation. This time last year I had all flights, hotels, trains, and tours booked. But two weeks into our vacation my husband’s work brought him to Naples and I cancelled planned trips to Genoa, Siena, and a long stay in Lucca. This time around I’ve decided to wing it and see where fate leads us. Besides a week stay in Bagni di Lucca and two weeks in Maiori our calendar is wide open. I have to admit I’m a little nervous leaving everything to chance, but am hopeful things will fall into place. I’m also crossing my fingers that Gregg’s job will bring him back to Italy at some point during our 9 week adventure. We joke that my “mojo is strong” and it will happen again. As much as he’s hoping for a trip to Croatia, I’ve reminded Gregg not to mess with my “mojo”! Keep tabs on my website in the coming weeks to see if it worked.